today I had a wonderful day. I checked out my work at the exhibition I mentioned below at gallery285. it looked rather nice up on the wall with lots of amazing other drawers. I even snapped up a couple of drawings! 

I then did a bit of op shopping on Crown St, where I picked up a lovely vintage red skirt at a great price!

And then I ventured over to The Finders Keepers markets, which was just amazing. What a long way that little market has come. I was overloaded with so many wonderful things I didn't know where to begin! 

When I got home I layed out all my goodies which I often do after a big spend up and when I walked past I thought "hmmm they all look rather lovely together."

So I took a photo.



Some of the purchases featured treasures from Leeloo, miss beba, one blue wren and lots of other wonderful sellers which I will try and post about soon when I get pictures! But check out these babies mentioned!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin