Must get back to work work work!
have a lovely day kiddies. x
Wishing you all the best lovely bloggers.
1. daze, 2. Ben (Green), 3. Kristien Illustration, 4. never enough....bags, 5. Mi fa sol la mi ré, ré mi fa sol sol sol ré do, 6. Untitled, 7. Mermaid, 8. thinking about things, 9. Companion On The Lonely Seas, 10. In Paris, 11. Untitled, 12. love worn glamour
Flickr has been one of those things, inspiring me and what not.
They are made with lovely cartridge art paper so its like a mini art diary with a pretty cover. I want to try and make one for every sign. So if you are interested, check out my shop
And thanks to the lovely Ali J for suggesting I whip up some of these :) :)
And just a little image from the new series over at the etsy shop. Give them some loving and attention.
what's your sign?
EDIT: all twelve are in the shop now. wow. that took forever!!!
check them out in the etsy shop.
In other etsy news, please please stay tuned for a little shop update happening on monday (australia time). So keep your eyes peeled for something star and signy. ;)
have a lovely night!
1. Today marks the start of my weekend. Today is actually tuesday, but due to the unfortunateness of me not having a full time (or even part time) job I have to live by the rubbish of casual work. This means unexpected and inconsistent hours. This also means some weeks I am rich and some I am poor. My actual point is that I just work 5 days straight (WOAH!) which I am happy about, especially now since my weekend begins mid week.
2. So, being the start of the weekend, I allowed my self to sleep in till 10 am. I then ate my breakfast. And then the fun begins. I made many attempts in hanging out a load of queen size bed sheets and a doona cover. This is a difficult task on a good day, however today, I had my darling puppy making the effort so much bigger. (jumping, pulling etc.)
3. While I was reluctant to reward her, (but look, how could i stay mad at that face) I decided it was time for her walk. She is about three times the size as the picture how, (ohhh) and we put a harness on her so she doesnt slip out of her lead. This is normally relatively easy. Today, it was not. After much biting, pulling and fighting and yelling, I finally got the silly harness on her (which was looking a bit worse for wear, and i think was ready to snap) and took her for a fun jolly walk.
4. Got home. Put maggie (puppy) in the back yard. Hung out another load of washing. (maggie was a bit tired so she wasn't as difficult). Had a shower to relax and get ready for a day in the studio.
5. Everything sounded a little too calm outside. I went to check on the washing. Sure enough, the big queen sized sheet had been pulled of and was now lying in a pile in the mud. The clean, freshly washed sheet. Now dirty again. aHHHHHHHHh. But again, re: photo above, how can I stay mad!
6. Finally, time to sit in the studio and get some work done! I have bit plans you see, just you wait. I poured my self a big glass of water and settled down. All the mornings activities was such hard work! hmm, my ipod cable isnt working, maybe I should get another, I thought. As i moved to get out of my seat, I knocked that large, and nicely chilled glass of water over. With its entire contents spilling all over my desk, covering this very laptop, my ipod, my phone, power cords, and anything else electrical in sight.
7. As if this day could not get any worse! Coffee time. Sat down and opened inbox. 2 new emails. One read 'Etsy Transactions'. This day just got soooooooooooo much better.
Ahh that was exciting.
and now for the formalities.
And the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now go forth and tag
I choose... hmmmm
and mercers daughter
Happy tagging! and have a lovely day :D
I think its meant to be seven, but thats just too much effort! :D
Having always been a fan of blind contour drawing, I decided to start a little project. A while ago i bought a lovely notebook with handmade paper and I have always been too nervous to use it. I wanted it to be something special. I decided that I was going to do a blind contour drawing in it everyday of whatever reference I felt like. So I did.
All just thinking out load really. But they say goal setting is important.
dont forget the button badge sale!
lots of love.