the tagging game

Hello All.
I was tagged by
tambatoys
lovely fellow blogger

A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog....

1. i like my tea without milk or sugar
2. i feel very happy when people leave me comments on my blog
3. i like to day dream when traveling on the bus in time to my music
4. i have a very messy room and car, but i cant stand it when formating on the net is untidy.
5. i spend way to much time on the internet
6. i need more time to spend on the internet.


I have tagged
my charlie girl
art4milkbones
liana kabel
polaroid cupcake
megs lemonade
paper flower girl

Sorry everyone!


3 Comments:

  1. My Charlie Girl said...
    hehe.....i shall endeavor to to it soon :) thanks for the tag!

    bec
    xo
    jessica said...
    Hey there! You posted on my blog about a week ago... and I am just now getting around to answering your question. So sorry! :)

    Anywho- Yes I do have a mintd store. Not had much luck at all with it, but I havent been updating. I think its still so new that it is going to take it a little bit of time to get going. There are several etsy sellers on there selling things though! :)

    I just dont like how difficult it is to add an item. :) Hard to get used to is all. :)

    btw- nice blog, and thanks for stopping by mine! :)
    Liana Kabel said...
    thanks for the tag!

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin