Guilt Free Chocolate...






yes please!!

Some pictures of some little parcels I made for my lovely friends and colleagues. My main reason for showing is not because I am rather proud at how cute they look, but to give you some information about what is inside.

The message on the tag reads;


Guilt Free Chocolate.
These little eggs are Fairtrade, so you can be sure your chocolate indulgence is completely guilt free! Your conscience will forgive the extra calories knowing that you’re supporting workers who are paid fairly for their work.


For more information visit; oxfam.org.au





I urge you to support Fairtrade
----

2 Comments:

  1. tabitha said...
    mmm guilt free chocolate, sounds good :)
    Ashlee said...
    these are really sweet...

    i love the way they are packaged and the message behind them.

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin