inspiration // wall art

Inspiration :: Wall Art 1

1. Living Room, 2. domino favorite, 3. A corner of my home, 4. Gallery,
5.
Wall of white frames, 6. bedroom wall, 7. DETAIL: The Wall of Curiosities, 8. Day One

sigh. sigh. sigh. I wish I could afford more 3M picture hanging strips. damn you rental property.


Inspiration :: Wall Art 3
1. Art wall bedroom, 2. Loveseat + art wall.,
3.
Art Wall Updated, 4. guest room wall.


you see, I try to do awesome stuff like this around my home. but I either never plan properly, or I get glaring stares from my boyfriend who claims there is already enough art on the walls.

Inspiration :: Wall Art 2
1. Family Tree, 2. new wall, 3. New arrangement, 4. stairs,
5.
New Wall of Art, 6. apt 001, 7. landing strip art, 8. entry close up

I found most, if not all of these images via the Wall Art group of flickr. Groups are awesome.

6 Comments:

  1. Jaimie said...
    I love all of this. My boyfriend would probably look at me like I was nuts if I started doing collages like this too. *siiiigh* I might have to anyways.
    renee anne said...
    @ Jaimie :: :: oh thank you!! lol, damn those boyfriends. sigh indeed!
    Sandra Darling Visual Art Creations said...
    I love clusters of collections - I think I would even fill my ceilings with groups like this if I could!! gorgeous blog - now I am sighing too
    renee anne said...
    @ Sandra :: now that is a good idea!! ceilings here I come!
    E R I N said...
    awww they are all gorgeous!
    can you EVER have too much on your wall?!

    x
    Canvas Dezign said...
    You have added here different type of wall art, it's really inspirational art and also loving. there is not any doubt that your home have awesome stuff.

    Putting your Picture on Canvas Prints

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin