happy new year post.

I think this may well be my first post for 2008. I thought I better get into it, make sure everyone knows I survived the new year! (only just). Lately I have been very busy relaxing. I really should be creating lots and lots. and I will. But also lately I have been very busy taking photos of lovely old vintage ornaments to have a crack at selling on ebay! I sure will keep you posted.



Just thought I would share one of my lovely christmas presents! I am so excited to be the owner of one of these! I got lots of lovely other things too, I was very happy. Did everyone get nice presents?


Also, If you have some spare time, check out the new survey!





I did initally enter to win the 100$ shopping spree, but I have just realised that it is only for US. Oh well, I am still happy to provide feedback, so please have a go to!!


Hope all is well in Jan.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Etsy survey is common everywhere in US. You can go ravishing by participating in surveys and grabbing 100$ win shopping spree deals.

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin