Some busy few days



Over the last few days I finally found a few moments to my self (despite my brother just getting a new puppy!! Photos soon to come). So I got drawing and come up with two very different, and I guess equally experimental pieces. The first one (top) I guess is more similar to my "usual" however I drew on textured paper which was a bit tricky to handle. I then cut out a window for the top and stuck some lovely material that my nan gave me behind. I have made some prints onto the same paper that I drew them on, (the texture is lovely). And you have check them out in my shop.




This second one I decided to introduce two ladies! The model I drew these from name is sarah, hence the title sarahsarah. This was drawn in graphite then digitally coloured and then printed onto stonehenge, but it was so hard then to get the colours right when i rescanned the print. I did my best, but if you are interested in a print the colours may vary slighty ;)
This is one of my biggest prints at 8x10 in so i can included a detail shot so you can see some, well, detail!!! they should be in my shop now (or if you are a super quick blog reader maybe very soon! )



I hope you day is being kind :D


1 Comment:

  1. Melissa said...
    Hello again! I had a look at your etsy shop - looks really good. I haven't started selling my own work yet, but perhaps in a few months time I will.

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin