little illo I did, might you see it at the market?

right when I thought it was time to relax after the huge Once Upon project, life thought otherwise. I mean, I work better under extreme time pressure anyway, don't I?

When it rains, it pours. Or something like that.

SO! I, along with a handful of talented others, have been selected to be a Featured Artist at the next Finders Keepers markets. Yep, that one that is on NEXT WEEKEND! It is all a bit surreal at the moment. The Finders Keepers is my all time favourite market, I have been going to it since the little Hope St days. And look. Now I am apart of all the action. In fact, for some it might be a little bit of Renee Anne overkill. Not only will I have my art on the walls of the gorgeous Carrageworks building, I will supporting my boyfriend at his Foreshore Dynamic stall, and I will be sharing the love over at the Leeloo stall where I can (at the very least to bring the team coffee and hugs). Did somebody say "clone required?"

Cool eh? So now, our tiny appartment is not only filled to the brim with t-shirts, every possible surface is also covered with my "creative projects". So many ideas. So much wall to fill. I cannot wait.



4 Comments:

  1. Alex Louisa said...
    Oh congratulations! You've been working so hard - you deserve it! Have fun :)
    renee anne said...
    Thank you so much Alex, that really means a lot to me!

    :) x
    Jessie said...
    yay!!!! that is beyond amazing!!! so wish i could come up for finders keepers.. they really need to have one in melbourne so i don't spend so much coming up! good luck with all of it:)
    rejenerate said...
    Oh enough Renee Anne already. You can't turn a corner without seeing her or one of her affiliated projects!

    Ha ha ha just kidding - that is super news. 2009 has been an amazing year for you and I have a feeling 2010 is going to be even better!

    See you at Finders Keepers...don't forget to pop by my stall too! :)

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin