the other side



friends and readers
not making excuses, but posting is likely to get limited this week.
because the Once Upon exhibition opens on Thursday
which seriously blows me away.
Angela and I have very sore fingers from all the framing
but gosh they look amazing.

make sure you come.
please.


p.s. how fantastic is this blog post from one of the lovely artists Jordan Clarke?
I am stressing about my outfit. All I know for sure is that I will be wearing a vintage handmade lace collar that was my great grandma's that my Nan gave me last week.

1 Comment:

  1. Jessie said...
    its all greatly appreciated sweetie! and i am having palpitations about what to wear too - eek! can't wait to get up there!

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

I always truely love to hear your thoughts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin